Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010
Follow Andrew Sirotnik at twitter.com/asirotnik
The universe is chock-full of awesome things coming last. Like retirement, dessert, fat ladies singing and nice guys.
“Last” is definitely the new “first” and our panel at Shop.org, Social Commerce: 7 Strategies That Work is the last-est! Wednesday 3:30-4:30 in the “Customer Experience” track is where all the savvy show-goers will be for the perfect end to Shop.org.
Top 3 reasons you should come…
- The real deal. We’re going to skip the hype, dive into the details of actual initiatives and get our panel’s point-of-view on social’s real role in digital retail.
- All-star panel. The top minds from Sears, Jones Apparel Group and Diapers.com/Soap.com will tell us how they’ve used social media to move the needle on their businesses.
- Happy hour. Yes. Unless the teamsters shut us down
Ron Offir, President of eCommerce at Jones Apparel Group, Josh Himwich, VP eCommerce Solutions at Quidsi (Diapers.com/Soap.com), and Ryan Ostrom, Director of Multi-Channel Brands for Sears, will be sharing the inside details of their social initiatives, sneak peeks at new ideas in the works, and data on what worked and what didn’t.
Topics they will cover…
- Creating the “Everywhere Experience”
- Facebook Pop-Up Stores
- Making In-Store a Digital, Social Experience
- “Like” as the New Review
- Mobile-Friendly E-Commerce Makes Money
- Letting Your Customers Own the Brand
- Using Facebook Connect for your site registration
Plus you’ll hear the top 3 social innovations they think should be on retailers’ radar for the near future. Plus 1 bonus idea from me!
We hope to see you there!